Sales Account Executive (m/f/d)
We are seeking an experienced Sales Account Executive to join our team. This highly motivated, passionate and self driven team player will play a critical role in our business growth.
As a Sales Account Executive, you’ll be a core member of our sales team and report directly to the General Manager.
You’ll play a major role in growing our company. Demonstrating high levels of professionalism and product knowledge,
this individual will work closely with our online marketing team and business development team to close qualified inbound leads, and generate additional direct leads through pro-active direct sales initiatives to drive company’s revenue
If you have the drive to contribute in sales of an exciting and successful cloud based digital platform solution, we want
to talk to you.
As the Sales Accountant Executive, your daily duties will consist of:
- Learn and demonstrate a thorough knowledge of AVIANET digital services and value proposition.
- Contact and close qualified inbound leads passed to you by the business development and marketing teams.
- Hunt new customers through direct sales initiatives and grow opportunity pipeline.
- Educate prospects on the digital platform in conjunction with the business development team.
- Rapidly assess prospect needs and the suitability of the digital platform as a solution.
- Identify high-value opportunities upon which to focus your time and efforts.
- Expect to interact with a large number of prospects/day.
- Identify and close near term upsell opportunities among the new customers you have recently closed.
- Manage daily activity and forecasting using available sales tools.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- Driven sales performer with demonstrated ability to meet/exceed quotas.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of sales experience with a proven track record of meeting targets is required.
- Fluent and comfortable with German and English.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, and adaptable.
- Ability to contribute as a team player in a high-energy digital environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of SaaS and cloud based digital platforms / webcast solutions and/or the ability to learn rapidly.
- Experience in enterprise and events markets is desirable.
- University graduation degree in relevant field is preferred.
What we offer you:
- High level of self-responsibility and the possibility to bring in your own ideas.
- A highly motivated team in an international environment.
- Discounts, e.g. Travel Industry Card, approval for PEP offers.