Management Assistant (m/f/d) Business Development
Your tasks include:
- You will support the General Manager in sales and marketing, in local and global business development, as well as in day-to-day business.
- You will be responsible for coordinating the company’s marketing activities, and you will take on analytical and administrative tasks.
- You will significantly shape communicative campaigns through your textual and visual input in German and English. First, knowledge in InDesign, GIMP or similar is an advantage.
- You support the product presentation of our Digital Event Platform.
- You maintain customer contacts and are in constant contact with other external partners.
- You will be responsible for the creation of various presentation documents.
- You are responsible for travel and appointment planning as well as the coordination of company events.
- You are involved in the introduction of new technologies.
Your experience and skills:
- You have a degree in business administration or a comparable field of study.
- You have already gained some relevant practical experience in business development, sales or assistance through internships or working student activities.
- Your English is fluent – further foreign language skills are an advantage.
- You are creative and a strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a high degree of intercultural competence.
- You are characterized by a high degree of initiative, responsible action, dynamism and assertiveness.
- High social competence across all levels of the company and an above-average level of commitment are a matter of course for you.
- You think in business, and entrepreneurial contexts and are always looking for synergy effects.
We offer you:
- An international environment
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- A highly motivated team
- Excellent transport connections from all directions due to our location at the Stachus