The Future is Hybrid: 7 Reasons to have Hybrid Events in your Event Planning Strategy
The world is changing and so are the ways we do things. With technology advancing, it is inevitable that events will change too with more hybrid events in the future. That’s why Hybrid Events are the future of event planning.
Hybrid events are events that can happen both in-person and virtually, giving the attendees the opportunity to decide how they want to participate in the event. Both in-person and virtual attendees have the same benefits of engaging with speakers, interacting with sponsors, and networking amongst themselves. As Hybrid Events grow in popularity; Event Managers will need to get ready for this new trend by integrating Hybrid Events into their Event Planning Strategy. This blog post discusses 7 reasons why hybrid events are the way of the future when it comes to event planning strategy.
7 Reasons why Hybrid Events should be a part of your Event Planning Strategy
1. Enhance Return on Investment(ROI)
Data collection and analysis are possible across the entire event lifecycle with hybrid event platforms. This is made possible by the following factors:
- Using marketing automation tools in conjunction with the hybrid platform.
- Ensure physical event attendees use the native event app to register, network with virtual attendees, and interact with various in-app event segments (contests, polls, Q&As).
- Organizers are examining the right metrics in order to track various KPIs that drive event ROI.
You have access to a wide range of information about user behavior. As a result, event marketers and planners can use these data to:
- Future events should be planned and scaled.
- Understand what works and what can be improved in order to maximize event
- Demonstrate the value of the event to their own teams, sponsors, exhibitors, and partners.
- Create marketing campaigns for the future.
2. Create a future marketing and sales pipeline
For virtual attendees, all sessions at hybrid events are streamed and recorded. Marketers can use this digital content in a variety of ways to build a future marketing and sales pipeline at no additional cost and with minimal effort.
- To begin, you can use the large pool of high-quality content generated during the event in future marketing campaigns. This will allow you to broaden the scope, recall, and timeframe of events.
- Second, you can provide post-event access to on-demand content. This will aid in the development of a pipeline of potential attendees for future events or even your product.
- Finally, you can invite anyone to a small virtual segment of your event. Give attendees a sneak peek at the event and what they can expect from future This can help you achieve two goals:
- Attract attendees who are undecided about attending the current event but might decide to attend one in the future.
- Engage with sponsors and exhibitors who might be interested in working together in the future.
3. Meet your audience where they are
An appropriate event structure for the post-pendamic era-
- You can choose to have attendees attend virtually or in person. This flexibility is much appreciated by the audience. In the COVID-19 era, even more so than usual.
- It’s simple to sort the important attendees to a physical location and keep track of them with a hybrid event. The same experience can be had by virtual attendees from the comfort of their own homes.
Tackling geographical limitations-
Overcome geographical barriers and reach a larger global audience. In just a few clicks, you can take your company around the world. It also provides the following benefits to your company:
- Brand awareness and affinity have increased.
- An increase in the number of qualified leads.
- On a global scale, there are networking opportunities.
4. Opportunities for more powerful sponsors
There are a variety of options for monetizing content as well as monetizing event spaces. From sponsor spaces on your event page to ads on your event stream to exhibitor booths, there’s something for everyone. All of these can contribute to a significant increase in revenue.
As long as they can effectively reach both audiences, 72 percent of corporate sponsors are interested in participating in a hybrid event. They can benefit from hybrid events in a variety of ways, including:
- Increased visibility.
- Ability to communicate with in-person and online attendees one-on-one via virtual booths, personal meeting rooms, and other means.
- The ability to display sponsorship materials and collateral both in person and
- Attendee insights and metrics that can be reported.
- Sessions that have been sponsored
- Sponsored contests on the event feed, in-app advertisements
- On-demand and downloadable product demos are available in virtual booths.
- Breakout rooms with brand name
- Networking lounges that are sponsored
5. Participation, Reach and Inclusion have increased significantly.
- One of the most difficult aspects of event planning is securing speakers. It must also be mapped to the venue’s Speakers can even join remotely with hybrid events. This simplifies event planning.
- Another issue is venue suitability for various age Only the core committee should be present. Also, attendees with transportation issues can easily join the event online.
- With a hybrid event, you lower the entry barrier for both demographics – those who want to attend but can’t, and those who aren’t sure if your event is
- This greatly expands your reach, as you can broadcast your event to a much larger audience than you could ever reach in person.
- 23% of event organizers who hosted a hybrid event said more attendees participated in future events, and 65% said they saw no change in live
- This greatly expands your reach, as you can reach a much larger audience than you could in person.
- Adding a virtual element to your live event allows for much more engagement during and after the event.
- Your virtual audience can talk, share, like, comment, and do much more from their mobile devices or computers.
- Hybrid events enable cross-platform interactions, giving event organizers a huge The virtual event platform allows for online participant interaction. Also, between the event’s in-person attendees. Hybrid events allow in-person attendees to connect with remote attendees!
- The event app allows for features like speed networking, physical and virtual exhibitor booths, and AR interactions. They can engage event attendees in a variety of ways.
- Or, you could have a Q&A session with a speaker live, then invite them to have a Q&A with your online audience, commonly at a studio that broadcasts your live event online.
- You can even help live and virtual attendees network with each other. You can dedicate one area for in-person meetings, and have a second area for those with virtual meetings, scheduled by event matchmaking software.
6. Opportunities to monetize events
Develop ticketing options.
- With varying price points to appeal to various in-person and online
- Define the content and area access for each ticket type.
- Multi-ticketing is easy with powerful hybrid event Attendees can also be given access controls.
Provide partners with custom matchmaking, lead acquisition, and granular analytics.
- You can use the hybrid event platform’s smart matchmaking features to connect sponsors and exhibitors with highly qualified leads.
- You can also provide your partners with lead retrieval options and detailed analytics based on how attendees interact with various booths, what content they view or download, and what advertisements they interact with.
- The same information is collected from in-person attendees via QR codes/RFID tags or the event app.
7. Is There an Eco-Friendly Event Format?
- The world is a hybrid village. We reach more people with less, which benefits both the business and the environment. Hybrid events are greener with fewer attendees and a larger virtual One can create a sustainable event that uses fewer resources and emits fewer carbon footprints.
- Hybrid events necessitate meticulous planning and execution. So rely on a capable hybrid events platform. It must be able to create white-labeled event apps for your event.
- For example, is a cutting-edge hybrid event platform. Personalized meeting rooms, speed networking, enterprise-grade security, and 24/7 customer support are just a few of its features.
- The event industry is being transformed by innovative technology. Hybrid events are the future of events.
- Some reports predict a 6% global drop in energy consumption, which is equivalent to India going dark.
Hybrid events provide audiences with the flexibility they desire, organizers with revenue opportunities, marketers with the analytics and insights they require, and CMOs with the impact they seek. Overall, hybrid events provide a better opportunity to deliver better business results, regardless of your event marketing goals. They create a fantastic win-win situation for event planners, marketers, attendees, sponsors, exhibitors, and everyone else.