Global IP Connectivity Solutions
Today, telecommunication infrastructure acts as the backbone for any business. Successful business operations and processes heavily depend on a smartly running Wide Area Network (WAN). AVIANET manages your end-to-end WAN setup across multiple Telco vendors, which results the improved WAN service delivery and reduced running costs for your businesses.
AVIANET follows best-practice deployment of information technologies, which help our customers boosting their return on investment (ROI), smooth operations, enhance support services and lower costs.
Since 2002, AVIANET IP Connectivity Solutions have helped various airlines and other customers in more than 110 countries to reduce their IT infrastructure costs, improve IT performance and receive efficient support services.
AVIANET provides all varieties of IP connectivity options, including, but not limited to, managed IP VPN, managed MPLS VPN, Point-to-Point links, IPSec VPNs, T1, E1, and more that you may need to build a reliable, resilient, cost-effective network. With access to partners points of presence (POPs) worldwide, global access to IP products from all major suppliers, and the experience of installing network in over 120 countries, AVIANET can provide IP Connectivity services to global enterprises at any part of the globe.
AVIANET Global IP Connectivity Solutions provide the following benefits:
- Reduced Costs
- Future Proof
- Increased operational excellence
- Greater diversity to choose data-links types
- Efficient capacity planning as per data trends
- Real-time network security and monitoring
- Single point of contact for managing telecom service providers worldwide
- One-stop shopping for all IT service needs
- Managed infrastructure and services in a highly distributed environment
- Industry leading SLAs
AVIANET Global IP Connectivity Solutions include the following features:
- Managed WAN Services
- Managed LAN Services
- Network Security
- Traffic Prioritization, like CoS and QoS options on all nodes
- 24x7 pro-active Network Monitoring
- Install, Move, Add, Change, Disposal (IMACD) services on global basis
- Network Capacity Management
- Project Management
- Operations Management
Request Solution Information